Attention Boyette Family Farms daytime customers:
Unfortunately our corn maze, which is only opened during the day, experienced significant damage during Hurricane Matthew; while the corn maze is still walkable, there are portions of the field where the height of the corn has been affected. This means that there are multiple areas that are completely visible. That said, customers who purchase an all-inclusive ticket are welcome to walk through the maze. Other than this we are fully operational.
Due to the damaged corn crop, we will not be selling any corn maze-only tickets. Thank you for your understanding.
Opening Saturday OCTOBER 1, also enjoy customer appreciation (show us your Teacher ID, Military ID, Police ID, Firefighter ID, EMS ID for ID holders only special discounts)
- Cash only at the farm with ATM onsite
- Tickets can only be purchased online or at the Clayton Fear Farm ticket booth.
- All inclusive (does not include a pumpkin) is $11.00 (this price now includes NC state and county taxes).
- Corn Maze ticket only is $8.00 (this price now includes NC state and county taxes).
- *Hayride is only included when purchasing the all inclusive ticket.
- CFF is open Weather permitting
- Tickets cannot be shared; each person must purchase a ticket
- CFF is not responsible for lost or stolen items
- CFF will close ticket booth at 4:00pm and park will close at 5:00pm