- What should I wear?
Please dress comfortable. As you may need to run, crawl, get through tight spaces. Also, you will be walking, running on uneven surfaces in either dimly lit areas or areas that have no light at all. Be forewarned!! So expect the unexpected!!
- If I get scared and can't make it through the attractions can I get my money back?
We have a no chicken refund policy.
- Can I take pictures?
You can take pictures outside any attraction. Please note that no pictures are permitted inside any attraction including the hayride.
- Can I bring my children?
Clayton Fear Farm recommends that only children 12 and up attend. Please keep in mind that attractions at Clayton Fear Farm are in a similar manner to PG-13 showing. But it is up to the parents' discretion.
- Is Parking Free?
Yes, Parking is Free.
- What is your policy on weather?
Clayton Fear Farm is open weather permitting. If the weather is questionable on the night you want to visit Clayton Fear Farm please call 919-553-0016. If you have purchased a ticket and it starts raining and bad weather (including rain) forces Clayton Fear Farm to close your ticket is valid and can be used on any remaining night that Clayton Fear Farm is open.
- I lost my personal belong(s) during an attraction when can I get it back?
If your phone, camera, keys, wallet or ect. Are lost then you will not be able get your belongs back until the following business day if they are found. We encourage all customers to leave items in the car because we cannot stop our show to look for lost items. Clayton Fear Farm is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- How long does it take to do all events?
Please allow up to 2 to 3 hours to do all events. Times will vary depending on your activity and group size.
- Where is the closest ATM?
We offer a working ATM onsite.
- Do you have a concession stand?
- I want to purchase an All Inclusive Ticket for my family or friends. Can we purchase one ticket and share?
No, ticket sharing in not allowed. Each person must have their own ticket prior to entering any attraction.
- Where can I purchase my ticket to Clayton Fear Farm ?
You may purchase your tickets either online or at Clayton Fear Farm ticket booth located at 1620 Loop Road Clayton, NC 27527.
- When does your ticket booth close?
The ticket booth will close 1 hour prior to park closing. Please refer to our Schedule as times will vary from weekday to weekends.
- Will I be touched?
No, a Clayton Fear Farm actor is not to touch you, so please don't touch us.
- Does Boyette Farms offer any other events?
Yes, we offer: