Attention Clayton Fear Farm customers:
Unfortunately our cotton maze, one of our outdoor attractions, experienced significant damage during Hurricane Matthew; while the cotton maze is still walkable, and we will continue to have actors in place, there are portions of the field where the height of the cotton has been affected. This means that there are multiple areas that are completely visible (and not so scary). That said, customers who purchase an all-inclusive ticket are free to choose between entering the cotton maze or utilizing the pass for any other attraction. Other than this we are fully operational.
Due to the damaged cotton crop, we will not be selling any single-attraction tickets for the cotton maze. Thank you for your understanding.
1. September 30 is Customer Appreciation Day – be sure to show us your Military, Fire, Police, Rescue, or Teacher ID for special discounts
- All Inclusive Ticket is $27 (this price now includes NC state and county taxes); this gets you into all 7 attractions
- Single Attraction is $13 (this price now includes NC state and county taxes); this gets you into 1 attraction of your choice
- Check our schedule for nights that we are open. Please know that we will open according to our schedule weather permitting. If weather is questionable, please be sure to follow our Facebook post and website post for the latest information
- A ticket is required for each customer; you cannot share tickets
- Groups of 20 or more: price is $24.00 (this price now includes NC state and county taxes) per person for the all inclusive ticket, this requires a single payment and we are cash only at the farm. If you need more information please call (919)553-0016.
- We only accept CASH at the farm but have an ATM on site
Return / Refund Policy
- Return Refund Policy: No exchanges or refunds. No refunds of service fees. The holder of this tickets assumes all responsibilities for any risk of bodily harm or loss of property sustained while attending this attraction and waives all rights to lay claim for damages resulting from any cause whatsoever either before, during or after the attraction.
- Delivery method and timing: At the time of your purchase on-line you will print out any tickets purchased and receive a confirmation email and receipt. Said ticket will be exchanged at the Clayton Fear Farm concession stand for the actual hard ticket that will be used for entry through the gates. It is good for one day ONLY. Bearer must have hand stamped for re-entry. All other coupons, discounts or special offers are NOT valid with this ticket.
- Merchants Privacy statement: Your ticket has a unique bar code that will be scanned at the event's entrance. Each ticket will scan only once. DO NOT DUPLICATE! If for any reason a copy of this ticket is made, the first scanned ticket to arrive at the event will be allowed entry, while the second ticket with the same bar code will be denied access. Event staff can verify the legitimate buyer by checking photo ID. All customers should bring a credit card and photo ID to the event. This ticket admits one person. It is good for one day ONLY. Bearer must have hand stamped for re-entry. All other coupons, discounts or special offers are NOT valid with this ticket.
- Customer service info: 919-553-0016 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Personal information will be for internal purposes only and will not be sold.
ALL INCLUSIVE (all 7 nighttime attractions) $27
The All Inclusive Ticket is valid for any of the six pay entries into Clayton Fear Farm attractions. The ticket may be used once at each of the six haunted attractions, or use up to six times at any one haunted attraction. No more than six entries per ticket.
SINGLE EVENT (1 nighttime attraction) $13
Valid for entry into one Clayton Fear Farm haunted attraction. The ticket may be used at any of the six haunted attractions. No more than one entry per ticket.
Clayton Fear Farm is the ONLY haunted Halloween scream park in the Triangle area. 6 scary haunted attractions including multiple haunted houses with new HORROR features added each year to the haunted attractions. Expect the unexcpected!
Clayton Fear Farm has several-updated Halloween Haunted Houses, Haunted Hayride and Haunted Attractions.
Clayton Fear Farm serves Raleigh, Clayton, Knightdale, Wendell, Zebulon, Garner, Fuquay, Holly Springs, Apex, Cary, Creedmoor, Morrisville, Smithfield, Benson, Dunn, Goldsboro, Greenville and all of Eastern North Carolina.